The Mustard Seed 1K
“If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, nothing shall be impossible for you” Matthew 17:20
Join us Saturday, May 1st from 8:30 am-2:00 pm for the Mustard Seed 1K. Our children’s Mustard Seed 1K gives children an enriching opportunity to learn about the importance of helping children and families in need, how to actively support the children & families at Wellroot, and celebrating on May 1st by running the Mustard Seed 1K. Let us celebrate virtually, as you walk or run in unity with your church, neighbors, co-workers, friends, and family, to help raise funds and awareness for the needs of children and families at Wellroot.
How does it work?
- Register your child to run or walk the 1K for $25, all participants will receive a shirt & medal shipped to you after the event
- Next, your child can invite friends to join your team and/or contribute to your fundraiser
- If you are part of a group running socially distanced together, contact your organizer for time and location
- We will celebrate all children who raise $100 for children and families in need by mailing you a Mustard Seed 1K teddy bear
- Starting March 20th, you will receive weekly emails to guide you in talking with children about the importance of helping children and families in need, how to actively support the children & families at Wellroot,
- On May 1st your child will run or walk 1K, and share your photos by tagging Wellroot on social media @wellrootfamilyservices and using the hashtags #foundersday5k and #wellroot5k
- Come be a part of the virtual race day event at Wellroot Family Services’ Facebook page from 8:30 am-2:00 pm
If you are interested in being a part of The Founder’s Day 5K, click here to learn more.