Wellroot needs your help to recruit for the Founder’s Day 5K & Mustard Seed 1K, raise support, and increase awareness for the needs of children and families at Wellroot.
We are including some tools for you to help recruit runners for your team and donations for your fundraiser. An exciting feature of this race is anyone who registers to run, walk, or fundraise will be a part of our 6-week program as we prepare the mind, body, and soul. Each week will have a different theme on child welfare and include awareness information, tips on talking to children about child welfare, fun challenges, meaningful devotions for adults and children, and a walking/training program. This starts March 18th, so encourage your team to register early.
Dates to Remember
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Alyson Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-327-5877.
Race in a Box
Teams with 20+ runner/walkers by April 8th will receive a Race Day Box including:
- Race bibs for everyone
- Ribbons for 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Finish line ribbon
- Team Captain Toolkit for ideas and templates to recruit your team
- Announcement Slide
- Founders Day 5K Flyer to spread the word
- 5K Race Day Signs (Coming Soon)
- 1K Race Day Signs (Coming Soon)
- Fundraising Toolkit for ideas and templates to reach your fundraising goal
- 5 Easy Steps to Plan Your 5K/1K
- Mustard Seed Goal Thermometer
- Wellroot Checker Board Fundraiser